With the GE LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 Ultrasound, we’ve rethought virtually every element of the imaging chain, from the pulse of the probes to the clarity of the pixels.
This platform combines the resolution and penetration of XDclear technology with innovations to the system’s acoustic architecture, processing engine, and display technologies. The result is a turbo-charged imaging chain that enables you to:
* Clearly differentiate fine details – 22% more contrast†
* Focus with high fidelity – 99% improved spatial resolution†
* See more image information at a glance – 170% more image information
Extraordinary ultrasound imaging
Helps you quickly acquire the information you need, in both routine and difficult procedures, to guide decisions that enhance clinical confidence.
Easy ultrasound workflow
Keep your day on track with user-centric console, onboard automation, and productivity packages to help staff make short work of very busy schedules.
Expert ultrasound tools
Using advanced technologies can help support fast, accurate evaluations in complex cases.
The LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 is a versatile system designed to meet your specific clinical challenges for your particular care setting.
Radiology Clinical Challenge
For ultrasound imaging in radiology, clinicians need to image a wide variety of patients in a multitude of settings across a wide range of studies.
LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 Solution
Handles a wide range of patients and exams, including abdominal, vascular, obstetric, gynecologic, neonatal, pediatric, urological, transcranial, cardiac, musculoskeletal, interventional and small parts applications.
Provides high-resolution vascular images across a wide variety of cases, from the routine to the technically challenging. Innovative XDclear technology enables exceptional penetration and sensitivity even with obese patients, while workflow tools help increase exam efficiency.
Musculoskeletal Clinical Challenge
Ultrasound imaging is a critical diagnostic test for many musculoskeletal conditions. Clinicians need excellent contrast detail and resolution to get an in-depth understanding of tissue pathology, blood flow, and inflammation levels.
LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 Solution
Provides exceptional images across a range of musculoskeletal applications, from deep penetration in larger structures to finely-detailed visualization in smaller parts. Its innovative workflow tools help increase exam efficiency while advanced technologies, support excellent diagnostic confidence.
Ultrasound imaging in the interventional setting assists clinicians in guidance of needles and ablation devices, localization of anatomy and pathology, and monitoring of procedures. To support confident interventions, accuracy and speed are essential.
Delivers extraordinary, high-resolution images for clear visualization of soft tissue organs, such as the liver. Innovative navigation and workflow tools are designed to help increase the accuracy and efficiency of interventional procedures.
The GE LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 Ultrasound system with XDClear is the result of relentless innovation and improvement that make up the culture at GE. And by using the GE Logiq E9 transducer guide, you can better understand your system and the probes it needs for the services you want to provide.
This state-of-the-art machine offers functionality well beyond that of a traditional ultrasound. Volume Navigation, Fusion of imaging, GPS, and precise needle-tracking are just the beginning of what this system offers physicians and healthcare professionals.
The GE LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 Ultrasound is the most agile ultrasound system on the market. This dynamic technology will allow for extraordinary imaging of your patient, no matter the body type. The LOGIC E9 has set the standard for transducer performance by designing them to work with the patients agile architecture to maximize performance. The LOGIQ E9 was designed by GE with the help of doctors like you in order for this ultrasound to allow you to focus less on keystrokes and more on patient care.
* Advanced Volume Navigation tools which empower doctors to accomplish more in superficial and abdominal applications.
* Fusion tools bring CT or MR images right to the patients bedside.
* State of the art GPS markers, allowing doctors to visually track their position during scan.
* The LOGIQ E9’s Amplitude Modulation Mode provides incredible sensitivity, including never before depiction of minute slow flow or deep vessels with stunning resolution.
* Scan Assistant will handle the little things for you by auto-completing required measurements, automatically steering, and setting up controls and models.
* Cutting edge beamfomers will actually adjust to patients body size as you scan
GE LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 Ultrasound Applications
- Small Parts
GE Logiq E9 Features
- B, CFM, M, PW, PDI
- High Resolution Flat Panel LCD Monitor
- Tissue Harmonics
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- Virtual Convex
- Coded Excitation
- Anatomical M-Mode
- Easy 3D
- Auto Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- Auto CFM Optimization (ACO)
- Auto Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- TruScan Architecture (TruAccess, SmartScan, ComfortScan)
- Integrated DVD-RW Drive
- CW Doppler / ECG
- Coded Contrast Imaging
- Advanced 3D
- Real Time 4D
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI)
- B-Flow / B-Flow Color
- Tissue Velocity Imaging
- DICOM 3.0 Connectivity
Logic E9 Compatible Transducers
- S1-5 Phased Array Transducer
- S4-10 Phased Array Transducer
- M5S-D Matrix Phased Array Transducer
- 6S-D Phased Array Transducer
- C1-5-D Convex Array Transducer
- M6C-D Convex Array Transducer
- IC5-9-D Intra-Cavitary Transducer
- 9L-D Linear Array Transducer
- 11L-D Linear Array Transducer
- ML6-15-D Linear Array Transducer
- L8-18i-D Linear Array Transducer
- RIC5-9-D Volume ICT Transducer
- RNA5-9-D Volume Phased Array Transducer
- 4D10L Volume Linear Array Transducer
- RAB2-5-D Volume Convex Array Transducer
- RAB4-8-D Volume Convex Array Transducer
- RSP6-16-D Volume Linear Array Transducer
- P2D CW Transducer
- P6D CW Transducer
- 6TC TEE Transducer