You can diagnose with confidence with the GE LOGIQ F8 Ultrasound Machine. An ultrasound machine is an important piece of equipment for a urologist. And even more important for your patients. We’ve designed the high-quality LOGIQ F8 to help you deliver quality patient care.
The GE has many features and advancements that urologists are looking for in a new ultrasound system, including:
* Image quality – Visualize superficial and deep anatomy with excellent penetration. Advanced features like Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) help enhance resolution for image clarity
* Productivity – Auto-Optimization to quickly adjust image quality with the touch of a button
* Patient comfort – Smaller endocavitary E8Cs-RS probe offers wider field of view
* Simplified connectivity – Wired and wireless options streamline archiving and communication
* Onboard reporting – Store reports with exam details and images as a PDF for the EMR
* Urology-specific applications – new BE9CS-RS bi-plane probe is designed for prostate imaging; B-flow™ hemodynamic imaging helps detect small and difficult to visualize vessels
Did you know GE has a dedicated Urology team? Reach out to the team today to find out how you can enhance productivity and improve patient care and comfort.
To learn more about cleaning GE Healthcare ultrasound products, visit these resources:
For specific information, refer to the product user manual or use this link.
For select products, the user manual may be available on board the system.
For more information about cleaning your scanner, visit the GE Healthcare Cleaning Compatibility Website.
To find cleaning and disinfection information for transducers, visit this web page.
Watch an informational video from Jeff Hersh, M.D., Chief Medical Officer of GE Healthcare on using ultrasound in a health crisis.
High quality images using advanced probes for Urology.
This system offers both excellent image quality and affordability – plus 2 new probes to help provide great urology images. The BE9CS-RS biplane probe provides an additional field of view, while the smaller E8Cs-RS endocavitary probe provides a wider field of view than previous offerings.
We’ll let the images speak for themselves – take a look at the GE LOGIQ F8 Ultrasound images and tell us what you think about the image quality..
The GE LOGIQ F8 Machine for urology combines advanced ultrasound imaging technologies with a lightweight, small footprint, lower cost ultrasound specific for urology applications such as kidney, scrotal, and prostate exams.
GE LOGIQ F8 Ultrasound Machine can also be used for other applications, although it is specifically designed for Urologists. A new bi-plane rectal transducer BE9CS-RS was added to the system, improving patient comfort and image quality. It is a multipurpose ultrasound imaging system designed for Abdominal, Obstetrical, Gynecological, Small Parts, Musculoskeletal, Vascular/ Peripheral Vascular, Urological, Pediatric, Transcranial and Cardiac applications.
GE LOGIQ F8 Ultrasound Machine Specifications
- Height with 19” LCD: Max 1495 mm (58.9 in) Min 1410mm (55.5 in)
- Width: Keyboard: 500mm (19.7 in), Casters: 720 mm (28.3in)
- Depth Maximum: 810 mm (31.9 in) Caster: 800 (31.5 in)
Weight (No Peripherals)
- 58 kg
- Voltage 100-240 VAC
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption maximum of 400 VA with
- 19” (482.6 mm) high-resolution LCD
- Articulating monitor arm
- Tilt angle: +25˚/–90˚
- Rotate angle: ±90˚
- Translate horizontal 800 mm
- Translate vertical 164.5 mm
- Fold-down and lock mechanism for transportation
- Brightness and contrast adjustment
User Interface Operator Keyboard
- Ergonomic full-size keyboard
- 8 TGC pods
- 8.4” (213.4 mm) LCD touchscreen
- Max 4 active probe ports
- Integrated HDD (500GB)
- Integrated Speakers
- Probe holders. removable for clean and washing
- Gel holder, removable for clean and washing
- Front and rear handles
- Probe Cable tray
- Probe Cable Management slots
- Easily removable air filters
- Wheel diameter: 125 mm
- A locking mechanism that provides rolling lock and casters swivel lock