The GE Voluson E6 Ultrasound is a professional, innovative, most versatile real-time scanningsystem.It opens new sonographic possibilities with the 3D/4D VOLUME scanning technique. The vastarray of probes makes it suitable for many clinical applications.
The system is designed forfollow-up expansion.The Voluson™ E6 BT16 is delivered with recommended basic settings for a variety of clinicalapplications. Depending on the user’s experience the default settings can be changed andstored as new User Programs.
The GE Voluson E6 Ultrasound is a versatile ultrasound system offering the superior imaging you need today with the flexibility for when your needs evolve. Your entry into the Expert Series, the Voluson E6, is the perfect choice for a growing practice that demands excellence in patient care.
The GE Voluson E6 is a premier women’s healthcare system that delivers a new generation of image quality using ground-breaking diagnostic tools for earlier diagnoses and opens the door for imaging innovations to come.
The GE Voluson E6 Ultrasound provides incredible image clarity with even the smallest internal structures. One of the most advanced 4D ultrasound systems on the market today, yet is still one of the more affordable premium 4D systems.
Experience expert-level performance.
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO NEW HEIGHTS
Achieve a sophisticated level of imaging through the Radiance System Architecture. From reliable 2D and color Doppler images to advanced 3D/4D imaging technologies, you can have confidence in your GE Voluson E6 Ultrasound images.
XDclear probe technology
Achieve exceptional tissue and detail resolution with XDclear™ probe technology C2-9-D and new C1-6-D. The combination of single crystal, acoustic amplification and cool-stack technology offers extraordinary 2D imaging even with difficult-to-scan patients.
Obtain a new perspective with increased depth perception and anatomical realism using HDlive™ technologies—an essential problem-solving tool.
Advanced volume contrast imaging
Easily view irregularly shaped structures with advanced volume contrast imaging (VCI) with OmniView. Adjust slice thickness on 3D or 4D images to help enhance contrast resolution, then apply OmniView to obtain any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line, curve, poly-line, or trace on anatomy.
Facilitate 3D and 4D rendering by using SonoRenderlive—automated placement of the render line for optimal surface rendering even during fetal movement.
Take your 3D images further with 3D printing for rapid clinical prototyping and parent bonding.
Efficiency without compromise
TOOLS THAT MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME—AND YOUR EXPERTISE
Voluson’s Sono-automation technologies decrease complexity and increase exam consistency. SonoCNS is a new intelligent tool to help properly align and display recommended views plus measurements of the fetal brain using GE Healthcare deep-learning technology.
Assess essential views of the fetal heart from a single STIC volume using SonoVCADheart.
International Ovarian Tumor Analysis
Every pelvic exam brings the opportunity to help ensure the future health of your patients. Evaluate ovarian cancer risk estimate based on IOTA (International Ovarian Tumor Analysis) Simple Rules, IOTA LR2, and newly added IOTA ADNEX.
Balance schedules while increasing patient satisfaction with Scan Assistant. This flexible, customizable, exam-protocol tool helps increase exam consistency and productivity while documenting for quality-assurance purposes.
Maximize comfort and workflow with a modern ergonomic design—experience xTouch—intuitive volume navigation for 3D manipulations including x/y/z rotations, zoom, MagiCut, and HDlive light expands the range of visible blood flow to source and OmniView.
From the ultrasound design to the secure-sharing and user-management functions, protect sensitive data with Voluson’s advanced user-management and security features including USB defense, Windows® 10, Whitelisting, and HD encryption.
ViewPoint and Tricefy
Connect with colleagues/patients and store encrypted images with the help of ViewPoint™ and Tricefy™ inside.
- Height: 1393 mm (54.8 in) Adjustable: +190 mm (7.48 in)
- Width: 580 mm (22.8 in)
- Depth: 930 mm (36.6 in)
- Weight: 131 kg (289 lb)
- Voltage: 100, 115-130, 220-240 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz (+/-2%)
- Power: Max. 1000 VA with on-board Peripherals
- Thermal Output: 3446 BTU/h
- 3 Active Probe Ports (plus 1 non-imaging port)
- Integrated HDD (320 GB)
- Integrated DVD+/- R(W) / CD-R(W) drive
- On-board storage for Peripherals
- Wheels – Wheel diameter 150 mm
- Integrated locking mechanism that provides rolling lock
- Integrated cable management
- Front and rear handles
- Floating Keyboard:
- Rotation: adjustable +/- 40° from center Height adjustable + 200mm
- Full-sized, backlit alphanumeric keyboard
- Ergonomic hard key layout
- Interactive back-lighting
- Integrated recording keys for remote control of up to 4 Peripherals or DICOM devices, one dedicated DVD recording key
- 10.4 in High Resolution Color LCD screen
- Interactive dynamic software menu
- Brightness adjustable
- 19” High Res LCD Monitor with DVI interface
- Resolution SXGA 1280 x 1024 pixels
- High brightness with 350 cd/m2
- Tilt/Rotate Adjustable Monitor: Tilt Angle: + 10°/- 90°
- Hor. rotate Angle: +/- 115°
- Digital brightness & contrast adjustment. OSD, remote controlled by the system. Three default settings: Dark Room, Semi Dark Room, Bright Room
- Gynecological and Small Parts
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (conventional M-Mode)
- AMM (Anatomical M-Mode)
- PW-Doppler with high PRF (PW)
- CW-Doppler Imaging (CW)
- High PRF Doppler Mode
- Color Flow Doppler Mode (CFM)
- Power Doppler Mode (PD)
- HD-Flow Doppler Mode (HD-Flow)
- Tissue Doppler Mode (TD)
- B-Flow (BF)
- Contrast Agent Mode (Not available in all Countries) M-Mode F low Modes (M/CF, M/HD-Flow, M/TD)
- Volume Mode (3D/4D): 3D Static, 4D Real-Time, VCI-A, VCI-OmniView,STIC/Color, Angio, HD-Flow, Contrast & B-Flow, 4D Biopsy
- Electronic Sector
- Electronic Convex
- Electronic Linear
- Mechanic Volume Sweep
- Sector Phased Array
- Convex Array
- Microconvex Array
- Linear Array
- Active Matrix Convex Array (1.25, 1.5D)
- Active Matrix Linear Array (1.25, 1.5D)
- Volume probes `4D`: Convex Array, Microconvex Array, Linear Array
- Pencil Probes (CW)