The GE Voluson I Ultrasound System is primarily used for OB-GYN applications, but is versatile and powerful enough to be used for a variety of other applications as well.
The GE portable ultrasound machine offers features such as speckle reduction imaging and CrossXBeamCRI, which both lend to the incredible image clarity and quality of this system. The Voluson I portable system is known for ease of use, allowing the operator to scan patients faster and more efficiently with better accuracy.
The GE Voluson I Ultrasound System is the first compact volume system. With premium image quality and optional packages,.
The GE Voluson i and e ultrasound system is portable and powerful. It has extraordinary features and capabilities like Cross XBeam Compound imaging technology that make it an ideal match for Obstetrics and Gynecology offices. The GE E is a portable ultrasound that delivers premium, console-quality performance in a portable package. The GE Voluson E machine carries the power of the line with access to premium 2D and 4D imaging.
The GE Voluson i portable ultrasound machine, is the most advanced portable 4D machine for women’s health in the world today. It offers the widest range of 4D transducers, and GE’s class-leading 4D imaging as well as proprietary GE efficiency technologies that speed up workflow. The machine is focused on Women’s Health but it can also support general imaging and vascular applications
- Small Parts
Voluson I Features
- B, CFM, M, PW, PDI
- Anatomical M-Mode
- 15 High-Resolution Color LCD Screen
- Static 3D
- Real Time 4D
- Auto Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- Auto CFM Optimization (ACO)
- Auto Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- Adaptive Color Enhancement (ACE)
- TruScan Architecture (TruAccess,
- External USB DVD-RW Drive
- Coded Harmonics
- Automatic Image Optimization
- DICOM 3.0
- 3S-RS Phased Array Transducer
- RAB2-5-RS Volume Convex Array Transducer
- RIC5-9-RS Volume Endocavity Convex Array Transducer
- 4C-RS Convex Array Transducer
- 8C-RS Micro-Convex Array Transducer
- 8L-RS Linear Array Transducer
- 12L-RS Linear Array Transducer
- E8C-RS Endocavity Transducer
- i12L-RS Linear Array Transducer