The new dimension of the Karl Storz Flexible Uretero-Renoscope FLEX-X2S delivers unprecedented detail sharpness and brilliance thanks to double fiber capacity.
This optical enhancement, in conjunction with already familiar and proven properties, provides a perfect overview of all situations – as every detail counts.
With a sheath circumference of 7.5 Fr., the enables access to even comKarl Storz Flexible Uretero-Renoscope FLEX-X2S plex anatomies and thus expands diagnostic and therapeutic options for urologists.
Modern technologies offer full dual 270° deflection with an easy-to-use single lever control.The robust sheath is extremely torsion-resistant and thus ensures smooth control. The integrated Laserite ceramic insulation protects the instrument from thermal damage at the distal tip
Minimal sheath of 7.5 Fr.
Minimal sheath circumference for atraumatic treatment.
Karl Storz Flexible Uretero-Renoscope FLEX-X2S offers enhanced visualization even in the most confined spaces thanks to the double amount of fibers – as every detail counts.
Torsion-resistant, stable sheath
The sheath design using state-of-the-art materials allows direct 1:1 torque transmission for improved steerability.
Flexible Uretero-Renoscope FLEX-X2Sfor access to the entire upper urinary tract
Deflection MechanismYou wouldn’t force someone who is left-handed to write with the right hand. Yet many flexible endoscopes impose exactly this type of limitation by forcing their operators to use contrapositive deflection mechanisms (American deflection).
KARL STORZ answers this challenge by offering a choice of deflection mechanisms:Either positive or contrapositive. With positive (or “European”) deflection, a downward movement of the lever mechanism causes an upward movement of the endoscope tip, and vice versa. Reverse this orientation by choosing the contrapositive mechanism: A downward movement of the lever mechanism now causes a downward movement of the endoscope tip.
Either way, a simple flexion of the thumb on the deflection lever sweeps the endoscope tip into some of the most challenging areas of the anatomy, such as the lower pole calyces of the kidney. Additionally, the intuitive design means you will never have to struggle to distinguish up from down – or down from up.
Karl Storz Flexible Uretero-Renoscope FLEX-X2S Features
- Minimal Sheath of 7.5 Fr: An ideal combination of a torsion-resistant sheath and a flexible tip with integrated shock absorber system allows navigation even in the most tortuous ureter and facilitates access to all renal areas, often without the need for dilation or a guide wire.
- Single-Lever Control: Patented single-lever control of the bending section provides intuitive navigation and control. The lightweight, ergonomic handle further enhances surgeon control.
- Torsion-Resistant, Stable Sheath: The sheath design incorporates state-of-the-art material to provide 1:1 torque for enhanced steerability.
- LASERITE Ceramic Insert: The ceramic insert at the distal end of the working channel protects the endoscope from thermal damage.
- Intuitive Control: The advanced proprietary vertebra design provides anatomy-conforming deflection regardless of anatomical anomalies thanks to the single-lever deflection control.
- Shock-Resistant Deflection System: The innovative shock absorber system provides optimum movement of the entire deflection system, protects the instrument, and provides easier access to the lower renal calyces.
Karl Storz Flexible Uretero-Renoscope FLEX-X2S Specifications
- Deflection of Distal Tip: 270 degrees.
- Tip Diameter: 2.2 mm.
- Direction of View: 0 degrees.
- Angle of View: 88 degrees.
- Working Length: 67 cm.
- Working Channel Inner Diameter: 3.6 Fr.
- Sheath Size: 7.5 Fr.
No reviews yet.