Olympus CV-160 Complete System Features Video Processor:
– Powerful structure enhancement circuitry uses frequencies specifically suited to endoscopic images to ensure more accurate observation.
– Offers full height mode that uses the full vertical area of the monitor screen to display images larger, allowing for closer examination of the image area
– Ergonomically designed front panel is user-friendly and the newly designed keyboard provides for clear and simple operation
– Can be used with EVIS Exera video bronchoscopes as well, enabling you to use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy
– Compatible with EVIS 100/130/140 Series scopes
– Scope ID function offers more efficient management and control, including automatic control of white balance and maintenance reminder
The average Olympus CV-160 Complete System System has:
– Olympus CV-160 Processor
– Pigtail, CLV-160 Xenon Light Source
– 160 Series Video-Colonoscope
– 160 Series Video-Gastroscope
– High Resolution Monitor
– Endoscopy Cart.