Olympus CV-180 & CLV-180 Evis Exera II Endoscopy System
The Olympus CV-180 complete endoscopy system is equipped with monitor. This helps ensure the best possible image quality for endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures.
This endoscopy tower is compatible with EVIS 100, 130, 140 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes.
Each component — processor, light source, and monitor fits conveniently into the mobile cart for maximum portability.
Olympus CV-180 & CLV-180 Evis Exera II Endoscopy System Features:
– CV-180 Evis Exera II Video Processor:
– Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries.
– Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE, 1CCD/3CCD Camera Head, and VISERA videoscopes).
– Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
– Two types of structure enhancement are available – the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries.
– Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality.
– Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
– Automatic iris eliminates the need for switching between peak and average required in conventional manual adjustment.
CLV-180 Xenon Light Source:
– Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI.
– Automatically switches off when the unit has not been used for an extended period of time.
– Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
– Powerful 300 watt xenon lamp.
– Backlit front panel indicators and controls improve operability.