The Olympus GF-UCT240 Endoscopic Gastroscope guided fine needle aspiration is quickly becoming one of today s most effective diagnostic echniques.
Olympus GF-UCT240 Endoscopic , the world s leading manufacturer ofendoscopic products, has joined forces with an ultrasound pioneer, Aloka, to develop a system that maximizes thepotential of this popular new technique.
The result is an EUSguided FNA system that combines Olympus excellentendoscopic video image quality with Aloka sindustry leading ultrasound imaging. With its advanced performance and comprehensive, state-of the-art capabilities, this new system provides the support you need to explore the vast potential of EUS-guided FNA.
Feauteres Olympus GF-UCT240 Endoscopic Gastroscope :
– Bending mechanism and angulation control – Good movement and locks
– Light guide cable and light transmission – Good
– Objective lens and focus – Good optics
– Remote control switches – Functional
– Distal end – Good condition
– Image quality – Good image quality
– Instrument channel (s) – Transparent (the Forceps lifting mechanism is working)
– Leak test – Failed
– General condition – Good image quality but with leakage. The ultrasound function was not tested.
– Dimension: 14 x 1200 mm
– High-resolution CCD delivers crystal clear, life-like video endoscopic images and enables excellent visualization of the target
area and the FNA needle as it exits the endoscope.
– Electronic Convex scanning facilitates the use of advanced imaging techniques such as Color Doppler and Power
Doppler, making it easier to interpret blood flow conditions and offering added performance with electronically adjustable focusing and multifrequency imaging capability.
– The tight radius of the convex array transducer has allowed a significant improvement in insertion capability.
– Wide 180 scanning angle ensures comprehensive imaging of all structures surrounding the region of interest.
– Olympus originally patented forceps elevator design allows finetuning of needle placement once the scope position is fixed,