The PENTAX EPK i5010 Video Processor combines excellent illumination and HD image quality at an outstanding price-performance ratio.
Ideal for practitioners focused on state-of-the-art imaging technology for their day-to-day clinical work.
PENTAX Medical Company, a healthcare industry leader in endoscopic imaging, announces the U.S. launch of the PENTAX EPK i5010 Video Processor with PENTAX i-SCAN™, the industry’s highest resolution HD+ imaging technology for flexible endoscopy.
“From our experience, the EPK-i 5010 with PENTAX i-SCAN™ has the potential to help physicians improve the characterization and detection of colon disease during surveillance procedures,” said Sharmila Anandasabapathy, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Gastroenterology, Mount Sinai Hospital School of Medicine. “The simplicity of the three i-SCAN settings also makes this technology extremely easy to use.”
The PENTAX EPK‑i5010 Video Processor with PENTAX i-SCAN™ is a remarkable blend of advanced features that combine to offer a clinically relevant and cost effective solution,” said David Woods , President of PENTAX Medical, Americas. “The device paired with our 90i series endoscopes will offer endoscopists an excellent level of visual clarity that may lead to improved detection, better use of health care resources and highly informed treatment decisions, if treatment is necessary.”
High-quality HD images
The EPK-i®5010 has been designed to offer state-of-the-art HD imaging. Powerful illumination and digital signal processing provide a bright, clear white light image to enhance visualization and may facilitate improved detection.
i-SCAN™ enhanced visualization
i-SCAN™ image processing is a digital, software-based image enhancement that improves visualization of mucosal surface texture and blood vessels in real time. In combination with the clear, bright HD white light imaging of the EPK-i®5010 processor, i-scan enhances tissue and blood vessel structures which may help improve disease detection and characterization.
Efficient interface with custom options
The front panel of the PENTAX EPK‑i5010 Video Processor has been designed to provide easy access to essential features. All routine functions can be controlled through uniquely identified buttons, and a customizable button exists for each physician’s favorite feature. Further advanced control options are available through an integrated keyboard menu.
PENTAXEPK-i 5010 Video ProcessorPowering the PENTAX Medical i-SERIES Platform
Find More Disease
• EPK-i®5010 with PENTAX i -SCAN™ technology provides tools which may help to improve characterization and increase detection of disease
• EPK-i®5010 delivers HD+ imaging when used with the PENTAX Medical i-series endoscopes
Easy to Use
• PENTAX i -SCAN™has three preset modes (Modes 1,2 and 3) to help you find more disease
• The EPK-i®5010 has the ability to have userprofiles saved in order to accommodate the setting preferences of each individual physician
• Interfaces with EMR systems and endowriters
Confidence in Your Investment
• EPK-i®5010 with PENTAX i-SCAN has been cleared for use with the PENTAX Medical K-series and i-series gastrointestinal videoscopes and colonovideoscopes, specifically compatible with 90i/90K and 70K series.
• The computer-based technology in theEPK-i®5010 allows this processor to be upgraded