PENTAX FC-38LV COLONOSCOPE with a combination of technological innovations and medical responsibility, PENTAX Medical sets new standards for endoscopic diagnosis and therapy.
State-of-the-art medical and technological equipment of the highest quality that come with intelligent system compatibility as well as a comprehensive system program. Furthermore an efficient service program provides the highest level of investment security for endoscopists of all relevant disciplines.
PENTAX has succeeded in combining superior quality and simple design in such a way that has never before been seen. Designed with unmatched creativity and workmanship, the PENTAX V-Series scopes reflect the intelligence and sensitivity the medical community has come to expect. These new scopes completely satisfy the physician’s quest to lower expenses without sacrificing the high quality PENTAX is known for.
PENTAX has succeeded in combining superior quality and simple design in such a way that has never before been seen.intestine, and also for carrying out endoluminal endoscopic operations (a polypectomy of all levels, a stop of bleedings, removal of foreign bodys, a biopsy).
PENTAX FC-38LV COLONOSCOPE Specification:
– Channel Diameter (mm) 3.8
– Insertion Tube Diameter (mm) 12.8
– Working length (mm) 1700
– Angulation (Up/Down) 180/180
– Angulation (Right/Left) 160/160
– Angle of View 120�
– Pentax FC-38LV Colonoscope
– Pentax Air/ Water connector Cleaning adapter (Part Number OF-G17)
– Pentax O-Ring Set Suction valve (Part Number OF-B127)
– Pentax Air/ Water /Suction Cleaning adapter (Part Number OF-B115)
– Pentax Eyeshield (Part Number OF-D3)
– Pentax Silicone Oil (Part Number OF-Z11)
– Pentax Cylinder Cleaning Brush (Part Number CS-C5S)
– Pentax Rubber inlet Seal (Part Number OF-B190)
– Pentax Checkvalve Set 10 pcs (part Number OE-C15)
– Pentax Cleaning Brush (Part Number CS6021SN)
– Owner Manual and Paperwork
– Carrying Case With Keys