The New Concept of Retinomax SCREEEN Series Screen, Screening and Excellence
Retinomax Series, the world’s leading handheld Ref and Refract Keratometer, delivers wide measurement range on par with table type Ref, with greater mobility, stability, and accuracy. The Retinomax series is widely used as a global standard device for pediatric, screening, medical care in remote areas, disaster area and a wide range of ophthalmic scenes.
Current informatical society, eye fatigue, one of the typical modern diseases caused by eye accommodation issues are now easily discovered by ACOMOREF2 series during screening basis. Accommodative Micro Fluctuation result will show in the graph for easy reading, plus opacity detection function makes ACOMOREF2 the world’s first multi-functional Refractometer.
The ease of use has made the Retinomax successful worldwide. In its latest generation, it is even lighter and more compact. The highlight of the new model is its tiltable screen, which allows convenient measurement in any position. The Retinomax has always been extremely easy to use.
Refraction values and corneal radii are recorded at the push of a button. Retinomax only needs a fraction of a second for this and is therefore also suitable for toddlers and older subjects with tremors. Automatic axis compensation and intelligent focus assistant always promise reliable results with the highest precision; more accurate than most floor-standing units. Further convincing arguments for the Retinomax Screeen are wireless data transmission, retro-illumination and pupil measurement with brightness reduction.
Lightweight and easy to carry
Decreased weight from the previous model makes this easier to use and more portable.
The upwards tilting 3.5-inch display makes the screen accessible no matter the position of the patient.
Measurement acquisition is guided by focus assist with color-coding to ensure you are in the correct position.
The industry standard for handheld auto-refraction and keratometry. The Retinomax K+Screeen provides a lightweight and portable solution with an easy to use operation panel.
Handheld Auto Refractometer Retinomax Screen
Handheld Autorefract Keratometer Retinomax K+ Screen
- New Color LCD Screen
- New Focus Assist
- New Children’s Mode
- Improved battery life
- Automatic Axis Compensation and extended measurement range
The industry standard for hand held auto-refraction and keratometry
- High speed fogging minimises accommodation
- Upwards tilting LCD screen
- Auto measurement provides highly accurate and repeatable results
- New cylinder axis correction compensation allows the operator to approach patients from any angle
- The unit comes complete with a dedicated charging base and infra-red printer unit
- weight with battery only 969g !!!
- auto refractometer tilt sensor !!!
- color screen
- indicators of correct setting during the measurement
- research memory
- advanced control system for measuring accuracy and stability
- the automatic pupil diameter measurement
- automatic start of the measurement
- refraction time 0.07 sec. !!!
Refraction – range:
- sphere: -18D to + 23D
- cylinder: 0 to -12D, 0 to + 12D
- axis: from 1 ° to 180 ° (step: 1 °)
- measuring step: Auto / 0.25D
- VD distance: 0, 12 mm
- min. pupil diameter: Ø2.3 mm
- pupil diameter measurement
- measurement start: automatic
- measurement mode: automatic / continuous / for children (quick)
- medical mode: retroillumination
- Quick children’s measurement mode
- Melody mode
- type of optotype: rocket, tulip or teddy bear, with adjustable brightness
- 58mm thermal printer, wireless control
- measurement reliability indicator
- interfaces: wireless infrared / RS-232C
- dimensions (WxHxD): 170 x 230 x 240mm
Includes All Accessories and Case