Broad range of applications Agfa CR 30-X Digitizer is a highly versatile digitizer. It offers an ideal solution for any private and decentralized CR environment. CR 30-X can handle general radiology and dental applications.
dataThe CR 30-X makes no compromises in image quality: it reads imaging plates at the high resolution of 10 pixels/mm for all image plate sizes
With its table-top size, The CR 30-X Digitizer can be placed easily at any location. It works with dedicated cassettes and was designed with ease of use in mind, for optimal handling, comfort and maintenance.When combined with the optionally available universal X-ray shielding, the CR 30-X can be used inside the X-ray room.
Low total cost of ownership
Installing the Agfa CR 30-X Digitizer can be done in a single day. With the special LED technology in the erasure unit, no additional electricity is required, so standard electrical outlets are sufficient. No preliminary electrical work means a lower set-up cost and simpler installation. With its modular, component-based design, it offers faster, easier and more cost-effective maintenance.
CR 30-X is available in combination with NX, Agfa’s image identification and quality control tool, for a highly efficient and optimized radiology workflow
CR 30-X uses dedicated cassettes with an embeddedmemory that stores the data entered duringidentification. The built-in antenna card identifies thedata by no-touch radiofrequency tagging. ID data andimages are linked from the beginning throughout theentire electronic processing system.
• table-top digitizeR
• bRoad Range of appliCations
• low Cost of owneRship
• hoRizontal Cassette inseRtion
A compact and convenient CR solution, the Agfa CR 30-X Digitizer is easy to install, use and maintain. It provides seamless integration, from X-ray exposure to print or softcopy. Flexible and robust, the CR 30-X uses proven technologies to provide uncompromising and consistent image quality. For decentralized General Radiography (ICU, Emergency), military field hospitals, orthopaedic, chiropractic and veterinary use, the CR 30-X is the ideal solution.
The Agfa CR 30-X Digitizerprovides high quality, fast and affordable image capture in a compact solution that is ideal for in-room integration, thereby increasing patient comfort. The drive is on for an affordable way to go digital. With the CR 30-X there are no chemicals and no need for film storage. Its table-top size makes it ideal for smaller enterprises, while its DICOM compatibility allows the transmission of images to local networks – or even over the internet – to a colleague or to a physician working from home.
Agfa CR 30-X Digitizer Technical Specifications
Single cassette feed
35 x 43 cm (14×17”) = approx 60 plates/hour
35 x 35 cm (14 x 14”) = approx 60 plates/hour
24 x 30 cm (9.5 x 12”) = approx 71 plates/hour
18 x 24 cm (7 x 9.5”) = approx 76 plates/hour
15 x 30 cm (6 x 12”) = approx 82 plates/hour
(depending on size and application)
• LED status Indicator
• Status and error messages on external PC monitor
• Data acquisition: 20 bits/pixel
• Output to processor: 16 bits/pixel
Dimensions and weight
• (W x D x H): 693 x 701 x 546 mm (27.2 x 27.6 x 21.5”)
Depth including input tray: 786 mm (30.94”)
• Weight: Approx.: 72 kg (158 lbs)
Carried out by an Agfa HealthCare qualified application engineer
• To ensure an optimal performance of this software, it will only be installed on PCs delivered by Agfa HealthCare Compliance.
• HIPAA compliant (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
• Secure profiles for key users
• NX supports enhanced features such as RIS Protocol Codes, RIS Mapping, Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS), StorageCommit, Grayscale Softcopy Presentation State (GSPS), Grayscale Standard Display Function (GSDF), CR or DX SOP Class for storage, presentation or processing.