The Bio-Rad CFX96 Real-Time PCR Thermal System is a powerful, precise, and flexible real-time PCR detection system. This six-channel (five colors and one FRET channel) real-time PCR instrument combines advanced optical technology with precise temperature control to deliver sensitive, reliable detection for singlexplex or multiplex reactions.
Quickly set up runs and monitor amplification traces in real time on the integrated LCD touch screen, or use the included CFX Maestro™ Software to easily and intuitively design your experiment and analyze results from a connected computer. With up to five-target detection, unsurpassed thermal cycler performance, unrivaled stand-alone functionality, and powerful yet easy-to-use software, the CFX96 Touch System is designed to advance your qPCR.
Key Features and Benefits :
With the CFX96 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System you can:
- Set up your system quickly — easy installation and factory-calibrated optics
- Minimize sample and reagent use — up to 5-target multiplexing with sample volumes as low as 10 µl
- Optimize reactions in a single run — thermal gradient feature
- Analyze data faster — visualize all run data at once and export only the data you need in the format you want
- Use advanced data analysis tools — normalized gene expression using CFX Maestro Software
- Configure the system to fit your needs — run without a computer, run up to 4 systems from 1 computer, or integrate with the CFX Automation System II for higher throughput
- Combine the CFX96 Touch System with good laboratory practice standards — use CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition for data collection and analysis to simplify compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
Flexible CFX System Configurations Meet Your Throughput Needs
The CFX Automation System II works with all CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems to enable walk-away, high-throughput qPCR operation. Integrate this robotic plate handler with one or two CFX Systems to maximize throughput while maintaining a compact footprint.
CFX Maestro Software Works Seamlessly with PrimePCR™ Assays and Panels
The expert design and wet-lab validation of all PrimePCR Assays ensure optimal assay performance. The integration of CFX Maestro Software with PrimePCR Assays aids in the analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
- Begin analyzing data in a single step by importing target, reference, and control information from a PrimePCR run file directly into CFX Maestro Software
- Combine data from multiple plates into a Gene Study to rapidly screen large numbers of targets or samples
- Use powerful data visualization tools, such as hierarchical clustering and color-matched expression levels, to identify individual targets or clusters to consider for further investigation
Service Plans and Validation Tools for CFX Systems, Thermal Cyclers, and Real-Time PCR Instruments
- The Bio-Rad Expert Care Service Program offers various service plans to keep your systems functioning optimally
- CFX System IQ/OQ Services and CFX Automation System II IQ/OQ Services certify system installation and validate system performance
- Thermal Validation Services test temperature accuracy and uniformity
- The CFX Qualification Plate quickly and easily verifies the performance of your CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
The Bio-Rad CFX96 Real-Time PCR Thermal System is a Real Time PCR that offers you flexible and precise thermal cycling in one powerful compact package. The Bio-Rad CFX96 optical reaction module transforms the C1000 Touch Chassis with LCD Touch Screen into the versatileCFX96 Touch real-time PCR System. This qPCR machine features six filtered LEDs and six filtered photodiodes to unite advanced optical technology with exact thermal control.
The Bio-Rad CFX96 Real-Time PCR Thermal System gets you results in under 30 minutes. For single colors a fast scan option that can return results in as little as 3 seconds. This PCR system also features thermal gradient function that can test 8 temperatures at once. The gradient function also identifies the best annealing temperature in a single experiment. The CFX96 maintains exact control, even while ramping by using 6 independently controlled thermal units and a unique, responsive, honeycomb block.
The Bio-Rad CFX96 Real-Time PCR Thermal System rapidly sets up run and monitors amplification traces in real time. Users can monitor progress easily on the integrated LCD touch screen. The large graphical interface and protocol autowritter help automatically create the ideal protocol based on your reaction components. With up to five-target multiplexing, this Bio-Rad qPCR can detect up to 5 targets in one well. The optimal light paths are centered over each well and a dedicated channel for single plex FRET. The excellent performance, stand-alone functionality, and intuitive software, makes the CFX96 Touch machine an ideal choice to advance your qPCR. The solid-state components, and long-lasting LED’s of this thermal cycler means scalable, dependable, optimal results.
BioRad CFX96 Real Time PCR Detection System Specifications:
|Max. ramp rate||5°C / per second|
|Average ramp rate||3.3°C / per second|
|Heating & Cooling Method||Peltier|
|Lid||Heats up to 105°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.2 of programmed target at 90°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||±0.4 well-to-well within 10 sec of arrival at 90°C|
|Gradient Operational Range||30 – 100°C|
|Gradient Programmable Span||1 – 24°C|
|Optical Detection Excitation||6 Filtered LEDs|
|Optical Detection||6 Filtered Photodiodes|
|Range of Excitation / Emission Wavelengths||450 – 730 nm|
|Sensitivity||Detects 1 copy of target sequence in human genomic DNA|
|Dynamic Range||10 orders of magnitude|
|Scan Time All Channels||12 seconds|
|FAM/SYBR Green only||3 seconds|
|Sample Capacity||96 wells|
|Sample Size||1-50µl (10 – 25 recommended)|
|Communication Interface||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions||13″ x 18″ x 18″ inches|
- 2019 BioRad CFX96 Real-Time PCR System
- 2019 BioRad CFX96 Optical Module
- 2019 BioRad C1000 Touch
- Windows 7 Notebook with Software
- qPCR CFX User Manual
- 120V Power Cord
- 120-Day Warranty