The Gendex GXS-700 Digital Intraoral Sensors comfortably fit the oral cavity. High-definition images having amazing clarity and detail that support diagnosis and treatment.
* The easy to use, portable sensors make going digital seamless
* Two ergonomically designed sensor sizes accommodate both children and adults for optimal patient comfort
* A streamlined workflow saves time and allows dentists to see more patients
* Advanced CMOS sensor technology enables enhanced diagnostic capabilities
* Dynamic exposure settings provide consistent image quality and repeatable results
* Durable material and components increase the product’s lifespan
* GxPicture™ allows for an open software architecture
* Significantly reduces patient exposure to radiation
An Innovative Solution
The Gendex GXS-700 Digital Intraoral Sensors designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, easier than ever. The GXS-700 sensors come from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for other digital sensors. From ease-of-use and portability to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore Gendex’s desire and commitment to help advance your practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
A More Comfortable Patient Experience
Available in two sizes to keep both children and adults comfortable, the GXS-700 Size 1 sensor is perfect for pedodontic patients and is the closest in size to the most used X-ray film on children. With dimensions similar to Size 0 film, its ergonomic design with rounded corners and smooth edge finishes, the GXS-700 helps children gain a more positive X-ray experience.
The apprehension of your youngest patients is sure to quickly disappear once they experience the speed and comfort of the smaller GXS-700 sensor — designed specifically for Pedodontists.
The Workflow Wonder
Known for improving the clinical lives of dentists, Gendex engineered the Gendex GXS-700 Digital Intraoral Sensors for smooth integration into practice management systems. This creates more time for patient contact and additional appointments. The GXS-700 can be conveniently carried to wherever it is needed, from operatory to operatory, for fast, proficient service.
Its unique “Always Ready” feature automatically recognizes the presence of radiation and starts image acquisition without initiating the capture through software or hardware interfaces.
With its fast Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection, you’ll save time every day, no matter the type of appointment. Digital images appear instantly, providing clinicians with immediate feedback. In an emergency, valuable time is not wasted waiting for film to develop, allowing you to quickly attend to your patient.
High Quality Image Capture
Using the latest sensor technology, the GXS-700 system delivers real-time images of truly amazing clarity and detail — greatly supporting diagnosis and treatment.
* Easily capture high definition images of both horizontal and vertical bitewings, as well as effortlessly capture challenging areas such as third molars and long-rooted canines
* Advanced CMOS sensor technology enhances image quality, elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities
* Working within a wide dynamic range of X-ray exposure settings provides consistent image quality and repeatable results
* High-performance sensor captures high resolution images, providing more than 20 visible line pairs per millimeter
Two Ergonomically Designed Sensor Sizes
The GXS-700 sensors accommodate both children and adults, featuring rounded corners and smooth edge finishes to comfortably fit the anatomical shape of the oral cavity. Durable materials and components increase the life span of the product.
Gendex cares about positive experiences and what’s important to dentists and their patients. Today, more and more offices are implementing “green” practices. With this in mind, we have incorporated many eco-friendly and sustainable features into the GXS-700 sensor design.
When compared to traditional film radiographs, the GXS-700 system can significantly reduce patient exposure to radiation and eliminates the need for working with film processing chemicals.
|Size 2 Sensor||Size 1 (Pedo) Sensor|
|External Dimensions||31 x 42 mm||25 x 37 mm|
|Image Pixel Size||19.5 µm||19.5 µm|
|Sensor Technology||Enhanced CMOS||Enhanced CMOS|
|Scintillator Technology||Csl Scintillator||Csl Scintillator|
|Image Size||1324 x 1842 pixels||1026 pixels x 1539 pixels|
|Number of Pixels||2.4 megapixels||1.6 megapixels|
|Resolution||Theoretical: 25.6 lp/mm||Theoretical: 25.6 lp/mm|
|Visible: 20+ lp/mm||Visible: 20+ lp/mm|
|USB Connector||Hi-Speed USB 2.0||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Cable Length||9 feet (2.7 meters)||9 feet (2.7 meters)|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|