At IDS, Ivoclar Vivadent will present its new Ivoclar Vivadent Programat EP 5000 combination fur-nace, which can be used as a press and ceramic furnace. The new technological components ensure a safe and reliable firing and press process.
Because of the high-resolution colour display with the convenient touch screen func-tion and the proven membrane-sealed keypad, the furnace is easy to operate.
During the firing process, the OSD (Optical Status Display) shows the current status of the furnace ranging from heating to cooling. It goes without saying that the furnace features the automatic temperature calibration ATK 2.
The Ivoclar Vivadent Programat EP 5000 QTK heating muffle technology provides even more homogeneous heat radia-tion during the heating process. Consequently, optimum firing and press results can be achieved. For pressed ceramics in particular, the new press drive with the Intelligent Press Function (IPF) helps to achieve faster and even more beautiful res-torations. The Crack Detection System (CDS) is a new feature of the furnace. Hence, investment ring cracks can be identified at an early stage. In such cases, the furnace will interrupt the press procedure.
Twenty press and 200 firing programs offer sufficient capacities for different ceramic materials. The furnace offers three USB connections and an Ethernet connection for different accessories. The unit can be updated without a PC using an USB stick.
The Ivoclar Vivadent Programat EP 5000 is a press furnace setting a new standard in the field of press and ceramic furnaces with the first press furnace that offers a Crack Detection System with function identifies cracks in the investment ring in time and aborts the press procedure.
Programat EP 5000 is a press furnace setting a new standard in the field of press and ceramic furnaces with the first press furnace that offers a Crack Detection System with function identifies cracks in the investment ring in time and aborts the press procedure.
Ivoclar Vivadent Programat EP 5000 Technical Data:
– Voltage: 200–240 V / 50–60 Hz 110–120 V / 50–60 Hz
– Dimensions (closed): W = 305/400 mm (with cooling tray) x D 470 mm x H 565 mm
– Firing chamber: Diameter = 80 mm / H = 48 mm
– Max. firing temperature: 1200 °C
Standard colour: white
Special colours: red, green, blue
– Integrated programs for IPS e.max Press Multi ingots
– Modern operating panel with large, clearly arranged high-resolution colour touch display permits easy, intuitive operation
– Intelligent press function permits up to 45% faster press cycles
– CDS – Crack Detection System: Immediately interrupts the press process in case of cracks developing in the investment ring
– Homogeneous heat irradiation thanks to the QTK muffle technology
– Integrated Power Saving Technology helps to save money and to protect the environment
– Electronically controlled press drive permits beautiful press results and does not require a compressed air connection
– OSD – operating status indicator informs users about the current status (heating, cooling, error message, etc.) of the furnace
– Easy, extremely accurate and automatic temperature calibration (ATK2) in two temperature ranges
– USB interfaces for software updates or printer, PC or memory sticks
– TSP Thermo Shock Protection and CSP Cooling Shock Protection