The Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer is designed to be reliable and easy to use. With one of the largest chamber sizes of any tabletop autoclave on the market, the M11 can optimize sterilization output – reducing time and effort, but not effectiveness. Efficiency and capacity go hand in hand. Increase your practice’s efficiency when you increase your instrument processing capacity.
The Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic includes four instrument trays, stainless steel tray rack, bottle of Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner , and power cord. All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
* Preprogrammed cycles can improve convenience and flexibility, and increase confidence for every cycle
* Programmable controls allow you to change exposure time, temperature, dry time and vent, and store your changes if desired
* Intuitive display and simple prompts for easy operation
* Patented, automatic-open door drying to promote faster, more efficient drying of instruments
* Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System designed to ensure proper steam penetration
* LCD display alerts operator if door is not closed completely or reservoir water level is low
* Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling.
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications
- Dimensions: 23.8″ (L) x 17.8″ (W) x 17.8″ (H) (60.5 cm x 45.2 cm x 45.2 cm).
- Minimum Countertop Area: 21″ (D) x 17.8″ (W) (53.3 cm x 45.2 cm).
- Chamber Dimensions: 11″ (Diameter) x 18″ (Depth) (28 cm x 45.7 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) usable volume.
- Two Large: 9″ (W) x 15″ (L) x 1.1″ (D) (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Two Small: 6.6″ (W) x 15″ (L) x 1.1″ (D) (16.8 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Unit Weight: 99 lb (44.9 kg).
- Shipping Weight:
- 1st Generation: 105 lb (48 kg).
- 2nd Generation: 131 lb (59.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase.
- Chamber Pressure:
- At 270 degrees Fahrenheit (132 degrees Celsius): 215 kPa (31 psi).
- Safety Valve Setting: 276 kPa (40 psi).
- ASME certified.
|Pre-Programmed Cycle||Sterilization Temperature||Hot Cycle Time (Fill, Heat-up, and Vent)||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Total Hot Cycle Time without Dry||Total Hot Cycle Time with Dry|
|Unwrapped||270 °F (132 °C)||15 minutes||3 minutes||30 minutes||18 minutes||48 minutes|
|Pouches||270 °F (132 °C)||17 minutes||5 minutes||30 minutes||22 minutes||52 minutes|
|Packs/Low Temp||250 °F (121 °C)||14 minutes||30 minutes||30 minutes||44 minutes||74 minutes|
|Handpieces||270 °F (132 °C)||16 minutes||6 minutes||30 minutes||22 minutes||52 minutes|