The OLYMPUS EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 Gastroscope Video Gastroscope combines high-quality imaging with a slim design.
With an insertion tube that is a mere 8.8 mm, it is ideal for a wide range of applications in the upper gastrointestinal tract, from observation to treatment.
Key Benefits OLYMPUS EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 Gastroscope Video Gastroscope :
- Outstanding image quality: The scope delivers crisp, clear images and life-like color rendition in an easy-to-view large display size.
- Slim design: The scope’s insertion tube features an 8.8 mm diameter along its entire length for improved insertion capability.
- Scope ID function: The OLYMPUS EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 Gastroscope Video Gastroscope stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
The slim and easy to use SIF-Q180 enables effective enteroscopy procedures, particularly in complex cases. Despite its slim diameter, there is no compromise on superb imaging performance. This slim scope still has a generous working channel to accommodate a range of therapeutic instruments.
– Superb imaging performance – a high-resolution CCD:
A high-resolution CCD chip incorporated in the distal end of the SIF-Q180 provides high quality images for accurate observation. Combining this scope with the latest EVIS EXERA III system puts the power of NBI observation at your ?ngertips.
Wide 2.8 mm diameter channel and 9.2 mm outer diameter:
To improve manoeuvrability at insertion, the SIF-Q180 features a distal end diameter of just 9.2 mm. In addition, an instrument channel diameter of 2.8 mm has been reserved to meet a wide range of treatment requirements.
– Short distal end rigid section, small-bending angulation:
By making both the distal end rigid section and bending section length shorter than conventional enteroscopes, the SIF-Q180 can make smaller turns in the small intestine, supporting smoother insertion.
– Compatible with conventional cleaning methods:
The single balloon enteroscope system incorporates a balloon on the overtube only. This means there is no need for a balloon-dedicated air channel in the scope itself, so it can be cleaned in the same way as conventional scopes.
Specifications OLYMPUS EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 Gastroscope Video Gastroscope:
Distal End: Outer diameter: 9.2 mm
– Insertion Tube Outer diameter: 9.2 mm
– Bending Section: Angulation range Up 180�, Down 180�, Right 160�, Left 160�
– Total Length: 2,345 mm
– Inner diameter: 2.8 mm
– Minimum visible distance: 3 mm from distal end