The Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip camera system utilizes CMOS technology and premium optics to provide a clear, bright image and cross-specialty standardization.
Our 1488 HD Camera System is enabled through nine dedicated surgical specialty settings.
he 1488 HD Camera System utilizes advanced CMOS technolog y and premium optics to continue the legacy of best-in-class video systems that Stryker has delivered to its customers for over 25 years
The Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip camera system advanced CMOS technology and premium optics to provide a clear bright image designed to enhance patient outcomes. Cross-specialty standardization is enabled through 9 dedicated surgical specialty settings. Designed scalable to accommodate future advancements in integration technology, to meet customers’ current and future needs.
What sets the Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip camera system apart from its predecessors is its improved image and advanced color separation, which provide levels of detail never seen before in an endoscopic camera. The camera is also unique in that it has nine distinct modes to cater for a variety of surgical specialty settings. Stryker has pushed the envelope even further by integrating the hardware and software design, ensuring better overall performance of its products.
The 1488 HD Platform utilizes a LED Light Source with Safelight Technology that provides cooler light emissions and incorporates an automatic shut off when the light cord is removed from the scope. It also features tailored camera head options for all specialties, including an integrated camera head and coupler (inline, pendulum and angled) with an Optical Zoom Coupler solution. As a result, the platform is designed to increase patient and caregiver safety and is customizable to the surgeon’s needs while performing procedures with premium optics.
The Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip camera system Stryker’s legacy of best-in-class imaging while offering a standardised solution for all surgical specialties. The 1488’s CMOS-based technology delivers a clear, bright picture at low light levels; in turn, this reduces image noise, providing optimal clarity.
Stryker 1488 HD Camera System Features:
– Premium Optics and CMOS Technology:
– Image brightness and clarity.
– High noise immunity.
– Designed for Patient Safety: Enhanced light sensitivity allows the light source to run at lower power levels that can reduce the risk of patient/drape burns while still providing premium optical performance.
– 9 Surgical Specialties: Optimized performance to address the specific color and lighting needs of individual surgical procedures.
– Enables standardization of video systems to 1 platform.
– Array of camera head options specific to the needs of varying surgical specialties.
– Activation of L9000 LED Light Source.
– Infravision Compatibility: Quick and easy identification of critical anatomy.
Maximize Investment & Performance
The 1488 HD Camera System is a cross-specialt y solution designed to ma ximize the value of our customers’investment in Stryker. By designing both hardware and software of the products, Stryker enables better overall performance and functionality of the system through tighter integration of each component in the platform. Because of this integration, Stryker continues to advance the capabilities of the entire portfolio of Stryker products. Beyond just a video platform, Stryker provides a comprehensive cross-specialty surgical solution for customers.
– HD Progressive Scan 3 CMOS to take advantage of increased resolution capabilities of digital format display.
– Unsurpassed color reproduction for clear identification of anatomy in even the most demanding circumstances.
– Improved Digital Processing for a truly digital video system.
– Standard Aspect Ratio video minimizes expenditures by allowing integration with existing video equipment.