The Pentax EG-2990i HD Video Gastroscopes are a line of reliable, high definition (HD) resolution endoscopes. Their proven ergonomic design is a procedure-tested platform.
The 90i Series provides high definition (HD) visualization for both routine and advanced procedures at a more affordable price.
Excellent high definition (HD) resolution image quality
Pentax EG-2990i HD Video Gastroscopes , feature CCD image sensors with high definition (HD) resolution pixel count. HD megapixel resolution technology together with optimal illumination provides image clarity, which may assist endoscopists to effectively visualize mucosal details.
Proven control body design
Pentax EG-2990i HD Video Gastroscopes Series endoscopes incorporate proven ergonomic design in a high-end control body. Procedure after procedure, physicians have described 90i Series endoscopes as easy to use with efficient handling in a wide range of procedures.
Even with high-volume procedure schedules, 90i Series endoscopes are durable and reliable. The 90i Series was created with advanced designs for the control body, instrument channel, and insertion tube. 90i Series provides overall value and low-operating costs when combined with PENTAX Medical’s convenient customer service and expert technicians.
90i and 90K endoscope series The redefinition of High-Definition.
The PENTAX Medical 90i and 90K endoscope series are the optimal choice for an exceptional high resolution image.
Combined with excellent illumination, they support better orientation and detection in endoscopic procedures. With the 90i endoscope series you can fully experience HD+ during routine examinations
90i and 90K endoscope series
• Excellent illumination for better orientation
• Megapixel CCD for an excellent image quality
• Graduated flexibility (GDF) to facilitate the examination
Pentax EG-2990i High Definition Video Gastroscope.
– High definition screen display size give superior image quality
– Extra-wide field of view of 140 degrees
– Unique dedicated forward water jet
– Ergonomically designed grip to enhance scope maneuverability and handling
– Compatible with EPK-I
– Diameter: 9.8mm
– Working Length: 105cm
– Instrument Channel: 2.8 mm
– Field of View: 140 degrees
– Angulation Range: Up: 210, Down: 120, Right: 120, Left 120