The Cynosure Apogee Elite Laser Hair Removal Machine works on collagen stimulation including skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, laser facials, leg veins, acne, facial veins, and lesions. This customizable laser system can remove hair on all skin types and offers dual-wavelength. As a result, it has both an Alexandrite and Yag laser, enabling practitioners to treat patients with a variety of skin types.
The Apogee Elite includes SmartCool technology; this flow of chilled air maximizes client comfort during and after the treatment. SmartCool also is protective against potential thermal damage to skin.
The Cynosure Apogee system offers a powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser to effectively remove hair and also treat leg and facial veins.
The Cynosure Apogee Elite Laser Hair Removal Machine system is part of the Cynosure Elite line and this model is especially effective for laser hair removal from all skin types, as well as spider vein treatments and other lesions, birthmarks, age spots and sun spots. Studies have shown that the Apogee system can achieve up a 75% or more reduction in hair in as little as just three treatments, whereas other systems sometimes require double the number of treatments to get to that level. And as your needs change, you can also upgrade this system to include a 1064 Nd:YAG laser so that you can offer even more cosmetic procedures.
The Cynosure Elite combines two optimal wavelengths in one system: 755 nm Alexandrite and 1064 nm Nd:YAG, allowing you to perform aesthetic laser treatments with unsurpassed efficacy and patient comfort.
The Cynosure Elite’s ability to switch between two gold standard wavelengths means that you can select the most appropriate wavelength for your patients based on their skin type. With the flexibility to treat a single indication or multiple indications on the same patient during the same visit, you can expand your treatment capabilities without expanding your laser equipment inventory.
The Cynosure Apogee Elite Laser Hair Removal Machine utilizes the optimal wavelengths for popular procedures. The classic 755 nm wavelength has high melanin absorption characteristics and proven long-term results for pigmented lesion removal and hair reduction, permanently reducing hair by an average of 79% after just three treatments.
The high-powered 1064 nm Nd:YAG is the safest wavelength for permanent hair reduction on darker skin types and tanned skin. It’s also the wavelength of choice for treating facial and leg veins, the most common form of vascular lesions.
With two lasers in one system, the Elite enables you to safely and effectively perform multiple applications. When compared to two standalone single wavelength lasers, this helps increase your client throughput, resulting in a more productive and profitable practice.
CYNOSURE APOGEE LASER APPLICATIONS:
* Leg Vein
* Facial Vein
* Laser Hair Removal
CYNOSURE APOGEE LASER FEATURES:
* Laser type: Alexandrite
* Maximum repetition rate: 3 Hz
* Cooling system: Cold air or integrated cooling
* Spot size options: 5 mm up to 15 mm
* Aiming beam: Blue/Green
* Wavelength: 755 nm
* Dimensions: 41” x 15” x 25”
* Weight: 180 lbs.
* Electrical requirements: 110 VAC/20A or 200/220 VAC/30A
Cynosure Apogee Elite Laser Hair Removal Machine Features:
* Twice as effective, twice as easy to use.
* Hair removal for all skin types. 755 nm Alexandrite for skin types I-IV; 1064 nm Nd:YAG for skin types V-VI and tanned skin.
* Pigmented lesions. The Apogee Elite’s short pulse durations provide effective treatment of pigmented lesions, age spots, freckles and sun spots.
* Facial and leg telangiectasias. Effective treatment for vessels up to 3 mm.
* Facial treatment for sun-damaged skin.
* Combination treatment visibly reduces redness and pigmentation, resulting in healthier, more radiant looking skin.
* Choose the wavelength that provides optimal results for the removal of unwanted hair.
* Pulse duration selectivity allows you to customize treatments according to your patients’ aesthetic needs.
* The Apogee Elite delivers high fluences from large spot sizes ensuring faster, more effective treatment.
* Increased productivity and profitability for your practice.
* The Apogee Elite laser system offers multiple applications and greater patient throughput, making your practice more productive and more profitable.