The GE Logiq 9 Ultrasound System is a console ultrasound system from GE’s Logiq line of ultrasound machines, probes, and parts. The Ultrasound 9 is a full purpose diagnostic imaging tool for a variety of medical applications
The GE 9 ultrasound produces high quality results using 3D imaging technology with enhancements in both quality and efficiency. What’s most notable about the GE 9 is the user friendly and ergonomic design that supports a full range of clinical needs including a new Volume suite.
The GE 9 Ultrasound System introduces new exciting enhancements that will change the ultrasound impact with any clinical application, both in image quality and workflow efficiencies. The Volume Ultrasound suite enables to acquire and further navigate within Volume data set, to acquire and further navigate within Volume data set, to explore the smallest details with stunning clarity. New Volume features enable you to perform at the highest level, providing new information and re-designing the approach to the patient.
The GE Logiq 9 Ultrasound System is a premium, cutting-edge system that provides complete equipment capabilities and incorporates innovating ergonomic features. It offers a 17″ high-resolution monitor that provides a high-quality surface 3D and 4D images.
The GE’s premier system, provides for excellence in image quality and design. It’s multi-dimensional imaging allows for superior image quality and it’s ergonomic design provides increased comfort and productivity.
The GE Logiq 9 machine is a premium, cutting-edge system that provides complete ultrasound equipment capabilities and incorporates innovating ergonomic features. It offers a 17″ high-resolution monitor that provides a high-quality surface 3D and 4D images.
GE Logiq 9 Ultrasound System also features an integrated hard-drive, CD-R Drive, MO Drive, and four active probe ports, and the system’s 10.4″ color LCD touchscreen and voice recognition make this unit a favorite in many practices.
- 17″ high-resolution monitor
- 10.4″ color LCD touch screen
- Four active probe ports
- Integrated hard-drive
- CD-R Drive
- MO drive
- Speakers and microphone
- Cable management system
- Integrated gel warmer
- Coded Harmonics
- Harmonic Angio
- Anatomical M-Mode
- Spectral Wave Doppler
GE Logiq 9 Ultrasound System Specifications
- Height:55.25 – 63.25 in (140.3 – 160.7 cm)
- Width: 25.2 in (64 cm)
- Depth: 35.4in ( 89.9 cm)
- Weight: 434 lbs (196.8 kg)
- Floating keyboard adjustable in three dimensions:
- Height: adjustable 76.2 – 96.5 cm( 30- 38 in)
- Rotation: Adjustable +/- 75o from center
- Extension: 31,8 cm (12.5in) from Console
- Full-sized, backlit alphanumeric keyboard
- Ergonomic hard key layout
- interactive back-lighting
- Integrated recoding keys for remote control of up to 4 peripheral or DICOM devices
- Integrated gel warmer
- 10.4 in high-resolution color LCD screen
- Interactive dynamic software menu
- Brightness adjustment
- User-configurable layout
- 17″high-resolution non-interlaced scan flat CRT
- Center of monitor height adjustable (with keyboard): 125.7 146.1 cm (49.5 – 57.5in)
- Tilt/Rotate Adjustable Monitor
- Tilt Angle: Down 10°, Up 10°
- Rotate Angle: 90° right, 90° left
- Wide image area
- Integrated high-fidelity speakers
- Digital brightness & contrast adjustment
- 4 active Probe Ports
- Integrated HDD (40 GB)
- Integrated CD-RW drive
- Integrated MO drive
- Onboard storage for peripherals
- Integrated cable management
- Front and rear handles
- Easily removable air filter
- Voltage:100-120 Vac or 220-240 Vac
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: Max. 1.2 KVA with on-board peripherals
- Maximum Thermal Output: 4095 BTU/hr.