The OLYMPUS BF-160 Video Bronchoscope line uses CCD color chip technology.
Capable of full monitor use, this video bronchoscope permits full size view of images, reprocessing with Olympus standard equipment, and compatibility with high frequency treatment devices.
Designed to take bronchoscopic treatment to the next level, the new Olympus Exera BF-Type 1T160 Bronchoscope incorporates a wide 2.8 mm channel in a slim insertion tube that measures 6.0 mm in diameter. Besides giving you more treatment options than ever before, this powerful scope also delivers larger, high-quality images thanks to the newly-developed high-resolution color-chip CCD built into the scope tip at the distal end.
TheOLYMPUS BF-160 Video Bronchoscope is fully-compatible with the Olympus CV-160 video system center and its existing CV-100/140 video system centers, offering you a cost-effective solution to all your endoscopic requirements.
The OLYMPUS BF-160 Video Bronchoscope line uses CCD color chip technology. Capable of full monitor use, this video bronchoscope permits full-size view of images, reprocessing with Olympus standard equipment, and compatibility with high frequency treatment devices.
OLYMPUS BF-160 Video Bronchoscope
– Incorporates a compact, color-chip CCD (built into the scope tip) to provide clearer and more-detailed images than previous Olympus models
– Larger image display size for easier viewing without sacrificing image quality
– Narrow 5.3mm diameter distal
– Length of the insertion tube has been increased from 550mm to 600mm to improve insertion and maneuverability of the scope
– Bending section angulation range of 180� UP/130� DOWN allows easier handling and maneuverability in the smaller distal airways
– Fully insulated to provide compatibility with electrosurgery and lasers
– Ergonomically designed control section and switch layout helps reduce operator fatigue
– Standard accessories are the same as those for all Olympus bronchoscopes
Olympus EXERA BF-160 Video Bronchoscope
– Slim design measuring only 5.3mm in diameter with a 2.0mm instrument channel
– Ergonomically designed grip to enhance scope maneuverability and handling
– Scope ID function stores individual scope information such as number of procedures performed
– When used with a Exera II 180 processor and light source, you have the benefit of Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology
– Compatible with CV-180, CV-160, CV-140 and CV-100 video processors
Working Length: 60cm
Instrument Channel: 2.0 mm
Field of View: 120 degrees
Angulation Range: Up: 180, Down: 130