Olympus WA29040A 7 Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopes Olympus semi-rigid ureteroscopes feature a fused-quartz image bundle which minimize pixelation.
Our wide variety of semi-rigid ureteroscopes include an array of options to meet every clinical need, including dual and single channel scopes in long and short lengths with straight and offset eyepieces.
Olympus WA29040A 7 Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopes Key Benefits
- Clear visualization: Olympus semi-rigid ureteroscopes feature a fused-quartz image bundle which minimize pixelation.
- Durable design: A self-dialating insertion tube along with an atraumatic tip design allows easier insertion into tight ureters.
- Autoclavable design: All Olympus semi-rigid ureteroscopes are fully autoclavable for fast, cost-effective reprocessing.
Olympus WA29040A 7 Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopes includes Bagley and SlimLine models. For detailed specifications on these ureteroscopes or the Olympus lineup of urology telescopes, cystoscopes, resectoscope, and nephroscopes, please contact customer service for assistance.
The Olympus dual channel semi rigid ureteroscope range gives you the versatility, durability and ergonomic consideration that you expect from Olympus. The scopes are designed for optimal view, easy visualisation of instruments and easy orientation, while incorporating ergonomic design features for maximum surgeon comfort.
Olympus WA29040A 7 Semi-Rigid Ureteroscopes Key benefits:
– Two channels for instrument insertion
– The versatility of two channels that are suitable for instrument insertion enables flexibility in use of the ureteroscopes.
– Continuous flow for optimal viewing
– Ergonomic finger rests
– 7� direction of view for improved instrument visualisation
Both channels can be used for instrument insertion:
The dual channel ureteroscopes give surgeons the versatility of two channels that are both suitable for instrument insertion enabling flexibility in the use of the ureteroscopes.
Continuous flow for optimal view:
The specially designed continuous flow of the Olympus semi rigid dual channel ureteroscopes allows the surgeon a clear view during procedures by reducing distractions in their field of view, due to flow reductions.
7� direction of view for easy visualisation of instruments:
Excellent instrument visualisation is facilitated by the 7� direction of view, ensuring that the surgeon can always maintain accurate control whatever the procedure.
90� field of view for easy orientation:
The impressive 90� field of view makes orientation of the ureteroscopes easier and more efficient.
Ergonomic finger rests:
As you would expect from Olympus, the surgeon�s comfort has been considered during the design process. The ergonomic finger rests incorporated in the ureteroscopes help to reduce operator fatigue and strain.
Straight channel for rigid lithotripsy probes:
When rigid lithotripsy probes are required, the straight channel of Olympus semi rigid dual channel ureteroscopes can ideally accommodate them.
– 7� direction of view, angled ocular,
– 6.4/7.8 Fr. x 430 mm, 4.2 Fr. channel,
– WA29040A with attachment WA00395A
– WA29040B with attachment A0395